Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stuck in Paradise

Traveling can really sucks. I mean, the airlines really suck.

And, it sucks getting stuck in paradise....for realz.

Last week, I went to Fort Lauderdale to attend my dads wedding party. The party was great (and drama free, unfortunately).

Long story short, after four hours on the phone with USAir, I ended up rescheduling my return flight because Indianapolis was expecting 8-10 inches of snow....hmmm, that doesn't sound very good.

So, I spent an extra day in Fort Lauderdale - ugh! I mean, the weather was perfect, I got to spend more time with my aunt, compete in a swim meet at the Swimming Hall of Fame, and eat good food. It sucked ;-)

Next time, I would much rather take my chances of getting stuck in an airport overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment